Be part of a small office atmosphere with big impact in the snowsports industry and have some time off in the summer!
We are looking for an Accounting Clerk to maintain AR, AP and Inventory. Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage accounts payable, including entry and payment of invoices and account reconciliation.
- Manage accounts receivable, including cash application and deposits, invoice adjustments and account reconciliation.
- Resolve discrepancies with members and suppliers.
- Process inventory transactions (receiving, adjustments and invoicing).
- Process and distribute reports.
- Develop and manage relationships with members and suppliers.
- Assist in answering phones.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of programs (Word, Excel and Outlook). In addition, familiarity with Sage 100 is a plus.
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize and work on several projects simultaneously
- Be comfortable in a small office environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Organized and a self-starter.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- 1 to 3 years comparable experience, training or coursework.
September 1 – June 1: 40 hours per week
July 1 – August 31: 20-25 hours per week (flexible work schedule)
If interested in applying, please enter contact info below.